We have released many updates to SmartMusic since the beginning of the school year. As a result of your feedback we’ve added important functionality, reinstated most “Impact” features (several years worth of them in a few months time), and have refined many minor points along the way.
Here are just some of the assignment improvements we’ve completed in the past month:
- We’ve made it easy to share assignments from your Personal library into the District and State libraries.
- Your feedback on students’ assignments now appears on their Class screen for easy review.
- You can now select how many assignments to view per “page,” greatly improving the gradebook experience in large classes.
- We’ve added some very flexible automated scale and rhythm assignments.
Here are some of the recent changes to how you view and print from the gradebook:
- We’ve implemented powerful filters to help you customize how you view students and assignments in your gradebook.
- The gradebook can now display your students by ID (instead of by name) to ensure confidentiality in parent conferences.
- You can now print your Class Roster and print Progress Reports for each student.
What’s on the horizon? You will soon be able to print reports from the gradebook, and students will be able to view an improved grade report.
What else would you like to see? Let us know by clicking on the “Comments” button below!