Here at MakeMusic, we’ve continued to make improvements that will provide both you and your students the very best experience with SmartMusic. Coming soon is a substantial update that not only includes a large number of fixes, but also several key enhancements. This update will happen automatically, and no action on your part is needed.
Grade any assignment, even if your students are no longer able to submit them.
- Go back into previous grading periods and change grades for assignments.
- Facilitate make-up work with the ability to grade old assignments, or assignments that students can no longer submit via SmartMusic. Any assignments you grade manually are automatically removed from your students assignment list.
Easily keep track of your Practice Room Subscriptions and “pinned” devices.
- You can now name your device when you pin a practice room subscription to it.
- The pin status of the device you’re using is now prominently displayed at the top of the screen for both you and your students to see.
- When you are logged in, both the number of pinned and available Practice Room Subscriptions you have are displayed at the top of the screen.
- Recommending music to your students just got easier: specific titles within collections are properly added to recommended music.
- The web Gradebook login page (https://gradebook.smartmusic.com) has been enhanced. It now includes SmartMusic announcements and featured videos.