This summer, spend a day learning how SmartMusic can enhance your teaching—and inspire your students!
Our one-day Summer Workshops give you hands-on training with an experienced SmartMusic educator. You’ll learn how to get the most out of SmartMusic at school—and how to help students succeed by practicing with SmartMusic at home. Best of all, new users get a FREE subscription, just for attending!
Our morning agenda includes:
- Explore the richness of the SmartMusic repertoire library, including over 40 method books, 3,000 concert titles, more than 7,000 solo titles, and more.
- Check out the new sight-singing methods and instrumental sight-reading exercises.
- Understand the value of SmartMusic assessment.
- Learn how to use SmartMusic in rehearsals, sectionals and lesson groups.
In the afternoon, we’ll cover:
- Set up your classes and send assignments with SmartMusic’s online capabilities.
- Enroll students in your classes, even in a computer lab.
- Track, grade, and learn about your students’ progress, even with a free mobile app.
- Learn best practices for training your students.
- Learn how to create your own assessable vocal and instrumental accompaniments in Finale®.
- Learn how SmartMusic can be used to measure student progress as it relates to the growing state and national standards.
In short, you’ll leave this workshop with all the information you need to fully implement SmartMusic in your program this fall. Whether you’ve never used SmartMusic, have just used it in class, or are giving assignments to your students, this workshop is for you!
Certificate of Participation given to all attendees.
See our full list of Summer Workshops and register now. Hope to see you soon!