The new SmartMusic is here. It works on nearly any web-enabled devices (including Chromebooks and iPads), is more affordable, and offers a host of new features. It’s easy to use, and you can get started today.
That said, maybe you’d feel more confident going back to school this fall if you had some instruction using the new SmartMusic. This summer we’re offering full day, hands-on workshops using the new SmartMusic.
After one day you’ll be able to confidently:
- Navigate the new SmartMusic interface and find every kind of content
- Easily create classes, enroll and manage students, and schedule assignments
- Create rubrics for evaluation and grade submitted assignments
- Manage your Gradebook and export your grades
More importantly, you’ll also learn more ways to motivate your students to practice more effectively.
Pick a location near you, or near someplace you’d like to visit:
- June 20 – Sandy Springs, GA
- June 27 – Van Nuys, CA
- July 14 – Boulder, CO
- August 23 – Bayshore, NY
These popular workshops are sure to sell out, so sign up today!
We look forward to seeing you this summer. Be sure to bring your own computer or Chromebook! If you can’t join us in person, check out our eLearning options.