Our Valentine’s Day gift to you is an assorted box of new repertoire!
This month we’ve added 22 new ensemble titles to the SmartMusic Repertoire Library. Included are pieces for choir, concert band, jazz ensemble, string orchestra, and full orchestra. View the complete list.
As we mentioned last month, we also continue to add solos to new SmartMusic. These solos are available in classic SmartMusic, but in new SmartMusic they also feature on-screen music notation. Since last month we’ve added 93 solos for a total of 749 new solos, with on-screen music, added since June. See the cumulative list.
Finally, we’ve also added several new method books. Now available in new and classic SmartMusic are:
- The Vocalize! Canon Collection (Alfred)
- Sound Innovations for Concert Band: Ensemble Development Young Concert Band (Alfred)
- The Jazz Commandments (Kendor)
The following new methods are exclusive to new SmartMusic:
- Jazz Essentials, vol. 1 (Peter Erskine)
- Jazz Essentials, vol. 2 (Peter Erskine)
- Choral Warm-Up Routine #1 (Alfred)
- Choral Warm-Up Routine #2 (Alfred)
- Choral Warm-Up Routine #3 (Alfred)
A Word from Our Sponsors
New SmartMusic now includes exclusive method books, on-screen music for solo titles, a built-in music notation tool for educators, and the ability to upload MusicXML files and create full accompaniments.
Best of all, you can try it for free.
Looking for Something Else?
We invite you to explore the extensive SmartMusic Repertoire Library and/or request additional titles you’d like us to add.