In the last month, our Repertoire Development team added 51 new Interactive titles to the SmartMusic library.
Click here to view all of this month’s new Interactive solos and ensemble pieces as a PDF, or one of the shareable playlists below.
Here’s what’s new:
- 31 new concert band titles
- 8 new titles for string orchestra
- 5 new choir titles
- 2 new solo titles
- 2 new titles for jazz ensemble
- 1 new method book
- 1 new marching band title
Too Good to Keep to Yourself—Playlist Sharing!
- Share a list of practice material with your students
- Have students share their favorite pop, movie/TV, or video game titles
- Send a custom Sight Reading Builder outline
- Start programming the next concert with your fellow teachers
- Create a warm-up routine playlist for each ensemble
- Embed a link in your LMS for easy access
- Design a listening assignment using SmartMusic content
- Recommend successful pieces to colleagues