We’ve always been told, “the early bird gets the worm!” so we’re here to help you get prepared earlier for the best chance of success with these helpful SmartMusic account management tips. The following information can help you have a smoother start to the next school year.
Have remaining budget funds?
- Early Renew and use any extra funds before next school year. NOTE: renewing early will add an additional year to the end of your current subscription.
Need a purchase order?
- Acquiring a purchase order can take time – start early.
- Include your email/username to get purchase orders processed more quickly.
Need a quote?
We know that often times purchase orders cannot be sent until next years’ fiscal calendar begins. Customer Support can provide you a quote whenever you are ready.
- If you placed multiple orders last year, we can renew all your subscriptions at the same time to make sure all the subscription dates match.
- A quote request from Customer Support is good for 30 days.
Manage your accounts quickly and easily.
See below for a list of available features in My Account.
My Software – Provides visibility into active products and/or subscriptions, such as:
- Check your subscription status, including renewal date/end date.
- Control subscription renewal status – you can chose to early renew or cancel automatic renewals.
- Manage Student Subscriptions – ‘revert’ subscriptions from your graduating class to summer students.
Order History – Review status of orders, order history and past/current invoices.
My Account – Manage personal information like username and password, payment information, school association and other preferences.
Have a great summer break and be sure to check your inbox over the summer for additional SmartMusic tips to help you prepare for next school year!