Reminders are good. We’re all busy people, and we need them—so we don’t forget the important things in life. Appointments. Paying the dog sitter. Eating all the veggies in your fridge before they go bad.
(Yes, folks, it’s this Sunday. Pop a card in the mail today and you’ll avoid a, ahem, “prickly” greeting when you call.)
In other reminder news, we have some great new webinar topics this month that just may appeal to you or a colleague:
- Using SmartMusic in Your Summer Program
- Dollars and Sense: Helping Students Get Home Subscriptions
- Secrets to Success with SmartMusic
- Training Students to Use SmartMusic
- SmartMusic in Your Band and Orchestra Program
- Sending Assignments and Documenting Student Progress
See the complete schedule on our website, and click on a topic to register. (They’re free.) It’s that simple.
Plus, attendees can get a half-price educator subscription and a free mic, or 10 free mics when they buy 10 student subscriptions. Great deals either way!
So how are you celebrating Mother’s Day? Leave us a comment and tell us all about your plans!