“How are the webinars going?” is a common question heard here in the halls of MakeMusic, and with good reason. We’ve committed to offer music educators more virtual learning opportunities this year—and we’re off to a great start!
Attendees tell us the sessions have been informative and convenient. And not surprisingly, our special offer for webinar attendees—50% off an educator subscription and a free SmartMusic microphone—has been well received.
In February, we’re featuring some new webinar topics to help you, whether you’re a new user—or not so new! Choose from:
- Sending Assignments in SmartMusic: Motivating Students to Practice Efficiently (30-minute demo plus Q&A)
- SmartMusic: Your Questions Answered (60 minutes; Q&A-only session)
- Getting Started with SmartMusic: Technology to Extend your Reach (30-minute demo plus Q&A)
At the end of each session, attendees can choose to take advantage of two special, limited-time offers:
- 50% off an educator SmartMusic subscription, plus a FREE SmartMusic Windows microphone (or $19.95 off a Mac mic)
- Buy 10 student subscriptions, get 10 FREE SmartMusic Windows microphones (or 6 FREE Mac mics)
You can visit the website to view the schedule and register for an upcoming session. And if you know anyone who wants to learn more about how SmartMusic can help them do more in their music programs—by all means, spread the word!