Summer break is a great time for regrouping so here are more SmartMusic tips to help you plan ahead for the upcoming school year.
Start scheduling assignments today
In addition to setting up your classes for next year, you can also get ahead on scheduling assignments.
- Changing the “Assign to students on” date enables you to create assignments that correspond to the material in your first week, or month, or even plan assignments for the whole year.
- Your students will only receive the assignment when you want them to, allowing you to work well ahead without overwhelming your students.
Explore the versatility of SmartMusic assignments
Familiarize yourself with some of the other assignment types, including:
- Response assignments – Ask questions, distribute quizzes and worksheets, or even send home the permission slip for the first off-site concert.
- Gradebook entries – Help you award points for other classroom activities, like attendance and participation.
- Automated assignments – Easily create a variety of recurring rhythm or scale exercises.
My Account Resources
A smooth transition into a new year is important for you and your students. Watch our My Account video for details on how to view and manage important account information about your SmartMusic subscriptions such as pre-paid Student Subscriptions, invoicing and order history, personal information (email, username, password, or address) and more.
Any questions or comments? Click the Comments link below.