Whether you utilize SmartMusic’s vast repertoire library or create your own notation, the real learning power in SmartMusic comes from sending your students assignments.
In this archived webinar, we share tips and tricks to make your assignments more effective. You’ll learn to:
- Understand the different types of assignments you can create
- Save time with predefined assignments in large ensemble titles
- Guide student practice using assignments with gradual tempo increases
- Create rubrics to provide feedback beyond notes and rhythms
- Group assignments into units
Learn to save time and do more for your students with these tips and tricks on making assignments in SmartMusic:
Summer is a great time to explore what SmartMusic assignments could do for your students. While new SmartMusic costs just $39.99/year, you can try it for free.