Development never stops here at MakeMusic, and we are happy to announce a highly anticipated SmartMusic update! Here are the details regarding the joint iPad/Desktop releases happening this week.
We’ve added support for several more assignment types, including:
- Assignments created with imported SMP files (Finale 2012 or earlier)
- Assignments created with imported MP3 audio files
- Assignments that are graded using rubrics
Other updates include:
- A new “Due Today” group for assignments
- When reviewing takes, hear more of your performance, or more of the accompaniment
- Minor bug fixes
If you haven’t yet downloaded this FREE iPad app, why wait? Download today and simply log in with the same credentials you use on a desktop; only one subscription is required!
- A drop-down menu has been added to the Add Your School box, making it easier to find the appropriate school
- Automated Assignments can now be scheduled with skipped weeks
- Selecting View Gradebook after scheduling an assignments displays an up-to-date Gradebook, including the newly scheduled assignment(s).
- Student assignments with 0 recording points now display correctly in exported Grade Reports
- Educators can now successfully remove students assignments with practice activity.
- Improvements have been made to the Sample Titles and New Releases carousels.
If you have any questions regarding the new SmartMusic updates, please contact our customer support team. To stay up to date on the latest SmartMusic updates for your desktop or laptop, subscribe to the knowledge base article.